Program use

Have a question about Active Wall? Ask it here!

Program use

Postby jkomendat » Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:17 pm

I have client experiencing some sort of network problem that I haven't been able to track down. For some reason could be a virus or something coming from perhaps one of the PC's the Internet is barelay usable when this starts pings to the router go from 1MS to 30 to 2000ms. I think perhaps something is flooding the network. Anyway my search led me to this program hopefully it it will let me find the device causing the problem. So I installed it but how do I use it. The help file mentioned a tray icon but it didn;t put one there. I found a awall.exe in the program files but it doesn;t open anything so now not only do i have my original problem but I cannot even open this program Id appreciate any help
jkomendat

Re: Program use

Postby admin » Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:13 am

Please refer to user manual [Chapter 7. FAQ/7.1.6. Why can not I find Active Wall through the Microsoft Remote Desktop connection?]

1.Active Wall is running as service in Windows, and only can be operated by the first local accountant (not remote).
2.Execute the command: "mstsc/console" or "mstsc/admin", then the user through remote connection can operate Active Wall.
3.VNC is better for remote connection, for details please go to the site: http://www.realvnc.com
admin
Site Admin

Return to Questions & Answers