TTL EXPIRED ERROR WHILE USING REDIRECT MODE.

Have a question about Active Wall? Ask it here!

TTL EXPIRED ERROR WHILE USING REDIRECT MODE.

Postby Tech-bob » Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:32 am

HI ADMIN THIS IS TECHBOB, FIRST OF ALL I WOULD LIKE TO GIVE A HUGE THANKS TO YOU FOR CREATING AN UNBELIEVABLE AND INCREDIBLE SOFTWARE. I LOVE THIS CONCEPT THAT WORKS WITHOUT A CLIENT SOFTWARE ON THE NETWORK MACHINES. I M USING YOUR SOFTWARE. AND I M FULLY SATISFIED WITH YOUR SOFTWARE. BUT HERE IS SOME PROBLEM WHEN I M USING YOUR SOFTWARE IN REDIRECT MODE AND AFTER SETTING FILTERS TO MY LAN I M GETTING AN ERROR WHILE PINGING THE INTERNET HOSTS ERROR LIKE 192.168.1.49 (MY IP ON NETWORK) TTL EXPIRED IN TRANSIST. LIKE I PINGING:- PING ONLINE SERVER -t

THEN THE REPLY IS 192.168.1.49 TTL EXPIRED IN TRANSIST

AND ALL THE USER IN MY NETWORK LOOSING INTERNET CONNECTIVITY INCLUDING MY COMPUTER.

PLS SOLVE MY PROBLEM

AND I ASLO WOULD LIKE TO KNOW THAT HOW CAN WE REMOVE THE BANNED MSG LIKE ACTIVE WALL ACCESS DENIED BY ACTIVE WALL.

YA I DO NOT WANT TO LET THEM KNOW THE NAME OF YOUR SOFTWARE WHILE THEY ACCESS THE BLOCK WEBSITES. AND THEY GETS THE BAN MSG. PLS TELL HOW TO REMOVE ACTIVE WALL NAME FROM THE MSG. I SHALL HIGHLY OBILIGED TO YOU.

THANKS FOR READING MY QUESTIONS.
Tech-bob

Re: TTL EXPIRED ERROR WHILE USING REDIRECT MODE.

Postby admin » Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:41 pm

Is there any other active wall running in your lan with redirect mode?
Is there any firewall running on your computer?
Do you set the correct IP/subnet/gateway for your computer?

Please read this topic "Customizing the denypage?"
admin
Site Admin

Postby Tech-bob » Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:24 pm

admin wrote:1.
Is there any other active wall running in your lan with redirect mode?
Is there any firewall running on your computer?
Do you set the correct IP/subnet/gateway for your computer?

Please read this topic "Customizing the denypage?"

No there is no third party firewall installed in my computer and existing firewall always stays off. And nobody even know about active wall in my lan users so yap there is also no another active wall installed. And my ip is 192.168.1.49. Using these settings in redirect mode. Mode- redirect mode. Subnet-192.168.1.0 mask-255.255.255.0 i m facing the prbolem after 15 to 20 minutes of using redirect mode. And thanks for deny page solution
Tech-bob

Postby admin » Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:58 pm

Please use command "tracert" to check the packet path when this problem happens.
admin
Site Admin

Return to Questions & Answers