wireless networks

Have a question about Active Wall? Ask it here!

wireless networks

Postby tonyhoad » Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:39 pm

I have a Netgear CVG824G cable modem/wireless router and provide internet access to a small community of about 10. I operate in 'bypass' mode. AWall does a great job of identifying the wired connections, but I can't seem to track the wireless clients. Any suggestions would be most helpful

Tony
tonyhoad

Re: wireless networks

Postby admin » Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:52 pm

Please try "redirect" mode, it may work on this topology.
admin
Site Admin

Postby tonyhoad » Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:59 pm

many thanks for your prompt reply - redirect is a satisfactory work-around, provided I manually enter the IP and Mac addresses of client machines - autofind doesn't seem to work - and delete my own computer from AWall (when monitored, my internet connection is broken, but none of the others?!) No big deal. As a matter of interest, I have tried quite a few so-called monitoring programs - yours is undoubtedly the best and the service is blinding - many thanks again
tonyhoad

Postby einjelhart » Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:14 pm

bro, so did u managed to check now the wireless connection on your network. because im still looking for some of the wireless connected on my network but didn't see any wreless connected on my network only wired client. please share this tips thanks...
einjelhart

Return to Questions & Answers