card adaptor not regonized

Have a question about Active Wall? Ask it here!

card adaptor not regonized

Postby Dreameur47 » Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:08 am

Dear all members
i try active wall free edition, am network installor,,have enough knowledge to install such software!!!
the problem is when i will try fix my home network parameter for active wall, i ca, put the subnet and mask's one, but in zone of card paramter there no chance to direct the software (activewall) or put the infos manually :roll:
i use XP pro, wifi network, Dlink 520 adaptor, and 2100 as access point, 192.168.1.1 as DNS
can anyone, have this problem before??? if yeah, can u kindly tell me about some solution's points????
for the administrator and the programer of active wall, in my life i had not see such as good and small application like this soft, OUT of netware and novell's application, and cisco too, GOOD WORK :idea:

thank u in advance
Dreameur47

Re: card adaptor not regonized

Postby admin » Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:08 pm

You can select an adapter in [Please select LAN adapter] area, but you can not change MAC or IP of the adapters in active wall. Because active wall get these parameters from operation system. Please change the parameters in [Control Panel/Network Connections/Local Area Connection/Properties].
admin
Site Admin

Return to Questions & Answers